Day Of Surgery:
- Remember not to eat or drink anything in the morning unless you have special instructions from the pre-operative nurse.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can change in and out of easily and that will not bind the site of your surgery.
- Do not wear contact lenses and please leave your jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Please arrive at the surgery center one (1) hour and 15 minutes prior to your scheduled surgery time to begin your surgical experience.
- Upon arrival, please approach the receptionist. She will get you started on reviewing all of our surgical forms.
- Persons under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with them to sign the forms.
- The surgery center staff will ask you for your companions name and contact information. If your companion is NOT present or able to be contacted, your procedure may be delayed or cancelled.
- Anesthesia personnel will meet with you to discuss your anesthesia. They will explain exactly what will happen before, during, and after your surgery. They will answer any questions you have prior to proceeding to the operating suite.