Thomas Johnson Surgery Center:
- Complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Naomi Allen.
If you believe that you have been denied any of these services or discriminated against in another way, on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Naomi Allen, Administrator
197 Thomas Johnson Dr
Frederick, MD 21702
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the following person is available to help you: Naomi Allen.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html